Where we can communicate.
HomeRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Share | 

Sherlock Holmes

Go down 

PostSubject: Sherlock Holmes   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character who first appeared in publication in 1887. He was the creation of Scottish author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

In the history, Holmes is the best detective in London, famous for his enormous scope of observation, his astute logical reasoning, his ability to take almost any disguise, and his forensic science skills to solve difficult cases. His best friend is the Dr. John Watson, who help him to solve cases.

Conan Doyle wrote four novels and 56 short stories featuring Holmes.

The movie was directed by Guy Richie, nominated for 2 Oscars, another 5 wins and 14 nominations.

I like it because is de kind of movies that make you think. And a little change in the movie, is all the action with Holmes, because in the books he never had a lot of fights.
And I like it because he resolved all de cases with the help of the chemistry and physical science.
Back to top Go down
Pao Ganddini

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 pm

I also like this kind of movie, because these movies keep us always thinking of what could happen later or who is or are the responsables of iwhat's happening. Sherlock is a great character that is an example to all the detectives in all the world, because he always solves the cases. If every detective in the world, looks like sherlock every bad guy would pay for the damage that they have made. I think this movie is interesting because if you see it, you will be always with your ayes open, it is a good movie, you did a good choice recommending this one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:39 pm

I couldn’t saw this movie. But I think this movie is very interesting. I love everything about detectives and mystery. I hope someday I can see it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Holmes is a classic of this story knew of the publication of the mystery novel which tells of the adventures of these two detectives solve mysterious cases, most recently last year the movie came out I wanted to do but I could not go see it . I think movies based on books are always subject to analysis and interpretations and often has nothing to do what we think of reading the film, but it's always good to see and compare and realize our imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I couldn´t see this movie but I like the story of Sherlok Holmes and I also like the movies that makes that you think cause is nice when the movie is ending you can put all the pieces together and understand everything. I´ll see this movie cause I like the plot and the action of the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

This movie is very interesting because Sherlock Holmes is a very smart detective and has many ways to discovered the guilty persons involved in the crimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes   

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Page 1 of 1