Where we can communicate.

HomeRegisterLog in
To pass English you need a passing grade in 3 different areas: 1. Attendance (85% or more) 2. Class Work (75% or more) 3. Exams (75% or more) These grades will NOT be averaged.
Para aprobar el curso se necesitan calificaciones aprobadas de tres áreas diferentes: 1. Asistencia (85% o más) 2. Trabajo en Clase (75% o más) 3. Exámenes (75% o más) Las calificaciones NO serán promediadas.

Share | 

Letter/Olga Garcia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olguita92

PostSubject: Letter/Olga Garcia   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Guatemala 23 de Agosto del 2010

Dear Elaine:

Im so happy for writting,
I´m going to count about what i do,
I go to the University, and i study chemical engineering, is so interesting this carrer, is so hard but i like it... i love it!!
i like the numbers!!
=)
Im so smiling... it´s so funny.. it pleases to me to be it!! =D

I live in Guatemala, in the Zona 18, its no bad to live here... in the colony in alive that is very calm, the people is so respectful … they are a lot parks, places to walk... is so beaty.
I have a lot friends, but I´m sad because i don´t see them anymore because they are studying in other university, is so sad!!
I like the all types of music, i like to dance jaja!!!

I live with my brothers, a sister and brother and dad, they are my life, i love them so much!!
Something i do not like is the exams because im so tense, and i no feeling good in this days !!

Thank for reading my letter, i hope to receive the news yours!!
Write soon!!
bye bye
=)
Back to top Go down

Letter/Olga Garcia
Page 1 of 1